Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Badlands

Nostalgia! I'm being hit with it at 1am on this random Tuesday!

I've been hardened over the past few years. Believing in the travel lifestyle where people sail into your life just as fast as they exit. It's extremely exciting, it's fun and it is kinda lonely. I take it for granted that people grow up and they leave home, everyone I know from Zimbabwe is scattered across the globe, none of my friends still live in my home town. We all lead interesting lives in exotic places. It's fun, exciting and tonight it is lonely.

Heehee, Tonto, your internet connection, if you even have one, won't be fast enough to play this, but it's for you!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

hi i love reading your site, seeing how other zimbos in the dias find it....im in canada its been 4 months!

8:44 pm  
Blogger Shirlz said...

Hey Terry, thanks for reading! Canada looks like a lot of fun ... hope it's going really well for you!

4:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home